AVG-IP410 is a new generation of Power Distribution Units (PDU) and Remote Power Control (RPC) systems.
With an embedded web server and HTTPS protection, the AVG-IP410 supports a higher grade of security. Users can control power circuits easily and safely through a web browser on Windows, Android or iOS systems, like Internet Explorer (IE), Google Chrome, Safari web browser.
- 4 port Remote power controller for power On, Off and Reboot
- Web Server built-in, control by web browser in Windows, Android or iOS system like Internet Explorer (IE), Google Chrome and so on
- 4 Button Control: Direct manual hardware control each outlet without using the Web browser
- Supports HTTPS, SSL, TCP/ IP, DHCP, DDNS, SMTP, Telnet, SNMP, Modbus/TCP and BACnet/IP
- Power Surge protection and FUSE included
- SYSLOG: Support Log function & send to assign IP address
- Time Schedule – can pre-set a suitable time to turn power on / off automatically
- High grade components for reliability and performance
- Back Up for quick setup for multiple devices like Time Schedule, Network Settings, etc
- Supports public e-mail — @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
E-mail Control & Advice:
– Receive e-mails with IPs device boot up.
– POP3 Control–Control each outlet ON/OFF via E-mail. No need to do Port Forwarding
- Specific software developed by Aviosys and provided free of charge :
– SDK Available : HTTP Command
– Windows software “ IP Power Center “ : Control Multiple Aviosys IP Power devices
– CNT software ( Cross Network Technology ) allows users to eliminate port forwarding on the router, simply Plug & Play.
– Supports MQTT protocol