The XMP300 Class D stereo power amplifier delivers 150W of stable power to audio systems at an affordable price. Rack mountable with a slim form factor, the XMP300 cleans up sound quality, improves bass response and delivers the right amount of power to drive speakers in distributed audio systems, home theaters or 2-channel setups. Rated at 150 Watts per channel (8 ohms), 225 per channel (4 ohm) and bridged Mono (8 ohms), key features include line 1 and line 2 priority input switching with a main auxiliary output and front-mounted A/B switches for greater listening flexibility. Combining the best qualities of both class A and B technologies, this highly efficient Class D amp is ideal for budget-minded users who want a feature-rich power amp that does not run hot. A slim but powerful 150-Watt Class D amplifier for stereo or multiple audio source setups
- Class D technology for low distortion and high efficiency (93%)
- Includes Automatic Priority Dual Source Switching (labeled Main and Interrupt)
- Rated Output Power; 150 Watts per channel RMS with <1% THD+N
- Dual Speaker A/B (8 ohm) or both A & B Output (4 ohm) option
- Features Front-panel balance and volume controls
- Includes Rear-mounted treble and bass control controls
- Three Turn on options; Signal sensing, ‘Power On’ and Trigger mode
- Brushed Aluminum Face Plate
- Optional Rack-mount ears included in the box
Connecting Your Smartphone is Easy!
A great feature of the XMP300 is the ability to connect your smartphone, iPod, or other portable music device (as long as it has a headphone jack). The XMP300 includes two RCA signal level inputs marked as red for right and white for left. All you need to do is purchase our inexpensive RCA to mini cable (see RCA audio cables under the audio/video cables tab). The mini 3.5 connector is plugged into the headphone output of your device then the RCAs are connected to one of the inputs of the XMP300. It’s that easy!