ECHO WIRELESS CONFIGURABLE KEYPAD WITH DMX CONTROL (LIGHT ALMOND)
The Wireless Low Voltage Keypad with DMX Control acts as both a programmable keypad and a full-featured DMX controller, with wireless communication to the Savant Host. Just like Savant’s stand-alone DMX controller, the on-wall DMX controller uses the RDM setup process to automatically discover all light strips or fixtures on the channel; with support for up to 32 fixtures or strips.
Buttons on the Configurable Keypad can be field-configured with up to 8 different layouts and programmed to control individual loads or activate scenes including lighting, shades, climate, AV and other services. Faceplates and optional button engraving sold separately.
- RDM support
- Communicates via 802.11 b/g/n wireless network
- Field-configurable to accommodate 3, 4, 5 and 6 button layouts. Up to 8 different layout options.
- Backlit buttons with custom button engraving available
- Ambient Light Sensor – Detects the level of ambient light in the room and adjusts the LED brightness on the front panel
- Fits standard decorator-style wall plates
- Simple to configure and deploy using Blueprint Lighting Manager
Temperature – 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
Humidity – 10% to 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
Height – 4.13in (10.50cm) Shipping 7.0in (17.78cm)
Width – 1.72 inch (4.37 cm) Shipping 4.5in (11.43cm)
Depth – .97 inch (2.46 cm) Shipping 3.0in (7.62cm)
Weight – .30 lb. (0.13 kg). Shipping 0.60lb (0.272kg)
Input – 24V DC
Average Power Consumption – 5W
Maximum Power Consumption – 12W
Minimum Supported Release: da Vinci 10.0