RCC (Reactance Cancelling Configuration) In-Wall Subwoofers deliver state-of-the-art technology that is designed to be heard and not seen.
- Driver performance improvement and approximately Double the sensitivity and DCR (Degradation Category Rating) adjusted to allow more subs per amp. Each sub is Nominal 8 Ohm impedance
- Grille Plastic ID updated to match IP MICRO Aperture Speakers
- Installed into a standard 2 x 4 stud bay pre or post construction
- Special adsorptive damping material coupled with multiple custom Long Throw Drivers allow for deep powerful bass from a small space.
- Special aluminum enclosures make the addition of a powerful yet invisible bass system a onetime operation.
- Bass projects from a slot, which is located between two opposing sets of drivers, creating the vibration free technology of the RCC Series