The IP Audio WiSA Bridge (PAV-AOMWS1C-00) is designed specifically to augment the Savant family of IP Audio and WiSA products along with bridging both wired and wireless technologies for design flexibility within the Savant topology.
The IP Audio WiSA Bridge delivers a multi-purpose bridge between a Savant IP Audio network and a WiSA wireless network; powered by Power-over-Ethernet.
- Converts IP Audio Signals to WiSA™, PCM Only
- Supports 24-Bit, 96 kHz sample rate, high-resolution audio
- (1) Digital Line-In; TOSLINK Supports 24-Bit, 96 kHz sample rate
- (1) Analog Line-in, 2Vrms max., 3.5 mm (1/8-inch) jack
- Power Requirement – PoE Class 3, IEEE 802.3af or Local Power Input, 5V DC
- Networks Supported: IEEE 802.1 AVB/TSN and IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
- Transmission Rate, 10/100 mbps
- Bi-color Power and Status LED indicators
- Flexible and scalable topology; readily extends IP Audio distribution designs
- WiSA wireless channel binding via the Savant PRO App
- Mounting Hardware included
- Optional Accessories (Sold Separately): Power Supply 5V DC 3.0A [PWR-5V3AI-xx]