The Wireless Mesh Node combines the power of a Luxul wireless product with the ease of retail networking solutions. This node can be used as a replacement router for a new mesh network, or as an additional/replacement node to an existing mesh network. Just plug into an available outlet and use the Luxul Easy Setup App on your iOS or Android smartphone to define how the device will be used: router or node. The powerful 4×4 5GHz dedicated backhaul channel ensures strong connectivity to deliver fast internet anywhere in the home.
The Luxul Easy Setup App is a fast and simple way to configure your Epic Mesh system. When you need to configure advanced features, Chrome is the recommended browser for connecting to your Epic Mesh system. Other browsers may also work but are not the recommended method for connecting.
• High-capacity 4×4 backhaul – a strong mesh signal between satellite nodes and back to the router node assures a fast WiFi experience for client devices
• 802.11ac 2×2 technology – client devices take advantage of powerful high-speed connections
• Tri-band – 4x2x2 with the 4×4 band dedicated to backhaul
• Eight SSIDs – Enjoy four SSIDs per band
• Ability to connect numerous IoT devices
• Two Ethernet ports per node – allows for the connection of wired client devices and Ethernet switch to the wireless network at each mesh node location