The MXA44 Kit is a professional 4×4 HDMI 2.0 HDBaseT matrix switcher with four receivers. The matrix is a four-input by four-output HDBaseT and HDMI matrix with HDCP 2.2 and up to 4K/UHD@60Hz video support. It transmits 4K video to distances up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080p video to distances up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx Ethernet cable.
- 4×4 HDBaseT matrix switcher with audio matrix.
- Fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2.
- Supports HDMI resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR10.
- Features four mirrored HDMI outputs for four HDBaseT outputs, and the four HDMI outputs support 4K to 1080p down-scaling.
- The four HDBaseT outputs support 24V PoC, allowing the receivers to draw their power from the matrix switcher over the HDBaseT cable.
- Transmits 4K signal to the distance up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080p signal to the distance up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx Ethernet cable.
- Supports audio matrix. Provides four digital SPDIF audio outputs and four analog L+R audio outputs for HDMI input audio de-embedding and HDBaseT output audio de-embedding. Moreover, the four digital SPDIF audio outputs supports ARC audio output from receivers.
- Volume adjustment for analog L+R audio outputs.
- Supports comprehensive EDID management and advanced HDCP handling.
- Controllable via front panel buttons, RS232 local and pass-through, IR local and pass-through, CEC, and TCP/IP (built-in GUI).