The AVG-HDE2 is a small size HDMI2.0 Audio de-embedder, with 1 x HDMI input, 1 x HDMI output and three types of audio outputs. It is designed to extract audio from 4K HDMI signal via stereo stereo balanced L/R audio, analogue RCA and coaxial digital audio output ports.
- Features stereo balanced L/R audio, analog RCA and Coaxial Digital Audio outputs.
- Three audio modes: Passthrough, Bitstream and PCM.
- HDMI Input supports HDCP2.2, HDMI output supports HDMI1.4.
- Supports HDMI2.0 4K@60Hz/4:4:4 HDR, EDID and CECE pass-through.
- Transmission rate is up to 18Gbps.
- Coax digital audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5, 1CH, DTS 2/5 1CH
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass-through.