ANALOG AUDIO INPUT MODULE (BALANCED)
The AIM-BAL16 balanced analog audio input service card supports eight analog stereo inputs and is offered with jack connectors (terminal blocks).
– Balanced Audio Input Module, eight analog stereo inputs
– 5 pin detachable terminal blocks with screw terminations (included)
– THD+N, -98 dB @ 0 dBFS
– Dynamic range: 108 dB
– Channel-to-Channel Crosstalk: -80 dB
– Adjustable Input Sensitivity Range: -96 dB to +22 dB in 1/4 dB steps
– Balanced or unbalanced stereo line level inputs
– Balanced input level: -22 dBV to + 12 dBV, Unbalanced: -22dBV to + 6dBV
– Input Impedance: 24 Ohms
AIM-BAL16 is ideal for commercial applications requiring balanced audio source inputs with screw terminations.
– (1) AIM-BAL16
– (8) 5-pin detachable terminal connectors
– Quick Reference Guide